Tuesday, January 20, 2009

oh, hello

HEY. This is a new project to keep myself writing and thinking while I am in Argentina. I will post about my trips to Israel, to DC for the inauguration, and maybe even the Boston plans ahead as well.
Although this blog - which I will affectionately dub "che boluda" to myself for the lunfardo slang -- is new, I had previously been blogging at NDN Blog and Red, Brown, and Blue. NDN is a Washington, DC progressive think tank and advocacy group and the amazing organization at which I interned this past summer. RBB was a project of the Tufts admission office to demonstrate the activism occurring on campus, especially during this election cycle. I will just quickly link to my favorite of those blog posts here in case you want to read them. Clearly, they tended to be more political in nature.

NDN Blog
Red, Brown, and Blue
As for the old posts liked here, they're good for a taste of my writing and also I just appreciate having these on hand as I might link back to them at some point. I will spice up my blog posts for this much more, reflecting on my travels and politics but also on other things I love like music and food. I will also be linking pictures.

As always, I can be reached via email at shana (dot) hurley (at) gmail.com and, in the same manner, via gchat. Be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment